A luxurious safari and beach holiday to South Africa and Mozambique
Book with confidence
Take advantage of our fully refundable deposit guarantee, available on selected holidays departing between 1st August 2020 and 28th Feb 2021. Book by 30th April.
- Experience some of South Africa’s best Big Five game viewing at the andBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, set amid the pristine wilderness of KwaZulu-Natal
- Relax and unwind at the superb White Pearl Resort on Mozambique’s Lagoon coast
- Discover amazing marine life, including turtles and dolphins, just yards from the idyllic beaches of Ponta Mamoli
- 3 Nights &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve (South Africa)
- 3 Nights Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique)
Activity adventure | Beach | Honeymoon | Natural world | Safari | Wildlife
This week-long luxury 'bush and beach' combination begins with three nights at &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve. Phinda was the first Big Five reserve in the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal. Its seven distinct habitats, which range from rare sand forests to mountains and wetlands, are home to all the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino) as well as a thriving population of cheetah. Enjoy twice-daily game drives, out-in-the-bush sundowners and sumptuous cuisine. Then relax at White Pearl Resorts on the talcum-powder beaches of Mozambique, in a suite that comes with a private plunge pool and sublime ocean views.
Day by day itinerary
Begin your trip in style with included airport lounge access before your flight to Johannesburg, arriving on day two.
&Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Arrive in Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport and board a flight to Phinda in Kwa Zulu Natal. Known for its abundant wildlife, diverse habitats and superb array of safari activities, Phinda is one of South Africa's premier game-viewing regions. As well as the fabled Big Five of lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino, the park is also home to cheetah and the rare black rhino. Expert guides and rangers will help you maximize your chances of seeing these and more, while you also enjoy the luxurious accommodation at Phinda Mountain Lodge, where your air conditioned suite comes with its own private veranda, plunge pool and outdoor shower. Your stay also includes all meals, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beer as well as emergency evacuation insurance, laundry service and a range of daily safari activities.
Stay: Mountain Lodge, Phinda Game Reserve, KwaZulu-Natal (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique
After breakfast on day four you'll be collected from &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve and transferred to Kosi Bay on the border with Mozambique. After completing border formalities you'll continue your journey north to Ponta Mamoli and the stunning White Pearl Resort. Situated on Mozambique's gorgeous Lagoon Coast, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind; your suite comes with an outdoor shower, private deck and plunge pool. Discover extraordinary marine life including turtles and dolphins in the azure Indian Ocean waters, or head inland to the ancient elephant migration routes of the Maputo Elephant Reserve, where mangroves and reed swamps give way to dense forests.Throughout your stay you'll enjoy all meals, canapés at the pool bar, high tea, day time snacks, tea, coffee, bottled mineral water, local beers, soft drinks, a selection of spirits, house wines and a private butler service.
Stay: White Pearl Resorts Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
Depart for UK
Return by road to Maputo for your return flight via Johannesburg to London. Upon arrival the following day, continue your journey home, drawing a conclusion to your memorable holiday.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £4,600 pp. incl. flights
from £5,060 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport lounge access
- Return flights between London and Johannesburg
- Domestic flights from Johannesburg to Phinda and from Maputo to Johannesburg
- Shared transfers from the airstrip to Phinda, from Phinda to White Pearl (via Kosi Bay border) and from White Pearl to Maputo
- 3 nights accommodation in a 5* (Deluxe) lodge on a full-board basis including soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, emergency medical evacuation insurance, laundry and twice-daily safari activities, 1-hour walks
- 3 nights accommodation in a 5* (Deluxe) beach hotel on a full-board basis including high tea, day time snacks, mini bar snacks, teas, coffees, bottled mineral water, local beers, soft drinks, selection of spirits, house wines, private butler service, laundry service, complimentary Wi-Fi, horse riding on the beach, town tour, beach picnic, snorkelling, kayaking, surfing, star gazing and seasonal turtle walks
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0797Meet the team