A luxurious South African adventure to Cape Town, Bushman's Kloof and Durban
- Stay at three of South Africa's finest spa hotels
- Take in the sights of Cape Town, from Table Mountain to Camp's Bay
- See the world's largest herds of mountain zebra at remote Bushmans Kloof
- Explore the Cedarburg Wilderness by kayak and jeep, and on foot, in the company of expert guides
- End in Durban with a stay at the luxurious Oyster Box
- 3 Nights Cape Town
- 4 Nights Cederberg Mountain Catchment Area
- 3 Nights Durban
Activity adventure | City | Natural world | Self-drive | Spa
Exceptional hotels form the basis of exceptional holidays and this luxury getaway combines nights in three of South Africa’s finest. Set in the spectacular locations of Cape Town, Bushman's Kloof and Durban, these standout luxury spa hotels deliver courteous service, fine food, ready smiles and immaculate attention to detail. What's more, with car hire included, and the chance to add on any number of optional excursions, this unforgettable South African road trip is the ultimate combination of city, beach and safari.
Day by day itinerary
Enjoy included airport lounge access before boarding your overnight flight to Cape Town, arriving on day two.
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, Camp’s Bay, Cape Town
Arrive in Cape Town, collect your hire car and drive the short distance to Camps Bay and the multi-award-winning Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa. Poised above Atlantic rollers and flanked by the rugged Twelve Apostles, this intimate 5-star hotel more than lives up to its stunning location, boasting deluxe guest rooms and spacious suites, two breathtaking pools, an award-winning spa and two restaurants serving sumptuous Cape cuisine.
Stay: The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, Cape Town (Deluxe)
Bushman's Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat
Drive north to Bushman's Kloof, a wilderness reserve and wellness retreat in the wind-sculpted Cederberg Wilderness. This malaria-free reserve is a sanctuary to many endangered species of flora and fauna, including vast herds of mountain zebra, and is renowned as the ‘world’s largest open air art gallery’, with more than 130 ancient Bushman rock art sites. Activities include evening nature drives, hiking, canoeing and guided rock art walks.
Meals: B L D
The Oyster Box, Umhlanga
Return to Cape Town and fly to Durban. Transfer to The Oyster Box, one of South Africa’s most distinguished hotels, with sweeping views of the Indian Ocean. Red Carnation has gone to extraordinary lengths to preserve the hotel’s original character following a two-year restoration programme, blending luxurious, modern touches with old-world colonial charm.
Stay: Oyster Box, KwaZulu-Natal (Deluxe)
Transfer to the airport for your overnight flight to the UK, arriving on day 13.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £3,930 pp. incl. flights
from £5,230 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport lounge access
- Return flights between London to Cape Town and Durban to London
- Domestic flight from Cape Town to Durban
- 8 days car hire (Classic C car with Navi)
- Private airport transfers in Durban
- 10 nights accommodation in 5* (Deluxe) hotels on a B&B basis in Cape Town & Durban; on a full-board basis at Bushman’s Kloof
Meet & greet and travel documentation at Cape Town airport
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0797Meet the team