Expert advice, just a phone call away
All of our destination specialists are passionate about travel. It's their knowledge of the regions they specialise in and their ability to draw from personal experience that allows them to put together seamless tailor-made itineraries time after time.
All of our specialists...
- Have travelled extensively in the regions they specialise in – many have even lived and worked there – so they speak from first-hand experience.
- Pride themselves on personal service – they'll take time to get to know you so as to fully understand your travel requirements and make appropriate suggestions.
- Like nothing more than sharing their insider tips and suggestions.
- Regularly return to their specialist regions to find out what's new and re-evaluate the old.
- Usually have at least ten years experience working in the travel industry.
- Can help you arrange all travel essentials, from visas, foreign currency and travel insurance to airport parking, transfers and car hire.
We're always interested in receiving CVs from exceptional people looking to become one of our destination specialists; see how to work for Wexas.
Having read geography at Exeter, it was perhaps the months spent poring over maps that inspired …Meet Alice
Alison has worked in travel for over 20 years, visiting over 80 countries. She has travelled …Meet Alison
Angela's passion for travel started young, where a desire to explore new countries, traditions and …Meet Angela
Becky’s love for travel began at a young age, with family trips taking her to the USA, Canada, …Meet Becky
When Charlie left school he had every intention of going to university to read biochemistry, but an …Meet Charlie
You could say it was his trip to Vietnam that cemented Charlie's love for travel, so much so that he …Meet Charlie
With over 25 years' experience in travel, there are few corners of the world Debbie doesn't know. …Meet Debbie
With over 25 years’ experience in the travel industry, Emma is currently one of the ten highest …Meet Emma
Born and brought up in Kolkata, Krishna is a true India expert, having begun her career in the …Meet Krishna
After a brief childhood dream of being an RAF fighter pilot, Lisa has thought of nothing but working …Meet Lisa
Born and raised in London to parents of Armenian origin, Norire discovered his passion for travel …Meet Norire
Pippa began exploring Europe as a child, travelling with her family to the likes of France, Italy, …Meet Pippa
Rachel has worked in the travel industry for more than 20 years. Although she's travelled …Meet Rachel
Rui's passion for travel began when he was young, exploring his native South Africa. After finishing …Meet Rui
Having moved to London from her native Finland almost five years ago, travel has always been close …Meet Saija
Sophie’s passion for travel began at a young age, with family trips taking her as far afield as …Meet Sophie
Steff's passion for travel began back in college, when a work experience placement at a travel …Meet Steff
Born in Singapore, Tim first came to London to study hotel and catering management, before spending …Meet Tim