Take in the iconic wildlife of South Africa before relaxing in style on the beautiful beaches of Mozambique
Find out more about our Flexibility Promise, available on all holidays booked by 31st July 2021, for travel up to 30th November 2021.
- Seek out the Big Five in Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, bordering Kruger National Park
- Stay at the exclusive and spectacular Dulini River Lodge
- Head north to Mozambique where included helicopter transfers will bring you to your Indian Ocean retreat
- Relax on the white-sand beaches of Benguerra Island in Mozambique
- Enjoy a raft of activities, from snorkelling to castaway picnics
- 1 Night Johannesburg
- 3 Nights Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- 3 Nights Benguerra Island
Beach | History & culture | Honeymoon | Natural world | Safari | Wildlife
Perfect for honeymooners, this superb 'bush and beach' luxury itinerary pairs three action-packed days of Big-Five game viewing at the luxurious Dulini River Lodge with a further three-night stay at andBeyond Benguerra Island, a luxury resort on Mozambique's spectacular Bazaruto Archipelago. Throughout your holiday you'll enjoy everything from all-inclusive gourmet dining to helicopter transfers and expert-led activities including game drives and dhow cruises.
Day by day itinerary
Depart the UK
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Fly into Johannesburg's O.R Tambo International Airport, where you'll catch a connecting flight to Dulini River Lodge in the spectacular Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Spend two unforgettable days here enjoying the beautiful landscapes and diverse wildlife of the lodge's surrounds. Take it all in on Big-Five game drives, accompanied by expert guides and rangers, during which you might see anything from elephant, spotted hyena and leopard to large buffalo herds, roaming rhinos, wallowing hippos and even the rare pangolin. And, between these classic encounters, you'll have ample time to relax at base, or head out on optional excursions that include the spectacular cascade and canyon helicopter ride, which ends with a delicious picnic lunch at a magnificent viewpoint.
Stay: Dulini River Lodge, Sabi Sand Game Reserve (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
Benguerra Island, Mozambique
Enjoy breakfast at the lodge before transferring to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport where you'll board a flight to Vilanculos International Airport in Mozambique. From here you'll take a helicopter transfer to andBeyond Benguerra Island, the second largest island in the stunning Bazaruto Archipelago. On arrival you'll check into your luxurious accommodation to spend three memorable days experiencing the very best of this remote island idyll. All meals and drinks are included during your stay, as well as a range of exciting activities including a dhow cruise, scheduled snorkelling trip, birdwatching, sea kayaking, a castaway picnic, an island expedition and a local community tour. At an additional charge, you can choose scuba diving, fishing, horse riding, a catamaran cruise or a scenic helicopter tour.
Stay: andBeyond Benguerra Island, Mozambique (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
Depart Benguerra Island
After breakfast you'll board a helicopter for your scenic transfer to Vilanculos Airport in time for your connecting flight home, arriving in the UK on day nine.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £7,295 pp. incl. flights
from £7,490 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport lounge access
- Return flights between the UK and South Africa / Mozambique
- Helicopter transfer from Vilanculos to/from Benguerra Island
- 6 nights accommodation in 5* (Deluxe) lodges on a full-board basis
- Twice-daily game drives at Dulini River Lodge
- One activity per day such as kayaking, snorkelling, and sunset dhow trip & one activity per trip such as local village tour, castaway picnic and island expedition at Benguerra Island
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0797Meet the team