A luxury journey to uncover the wildlife and wilderness of Zambia
Book with confidence
Take advantage of our fully refundable deposit guarantee, available on selected holidays departing between 1 November 2020 and 30 June 2021. Offer applies to new bookings only. Book by 31 August.
- Stay at three of Zambia’s most luxurious lodges: Puku Ridge Camp, Sausage Tree and Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- Experience the incredible wildlife and breathtaking wilderness of the South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi National Parks
- Spend two nights exploring Victoria Falls, one of Southern Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders
- 3 Nights South Luangwa
- 3 Nights Lower Zambezi National Park
- 2 Nights Victoria Falls
Activity adventure | Natural world | Safari | Wildlife
Stay at three of Zambia’s most luxurious lodges - Puku Ridge Camp, Sausage Tree and Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma - while you experience the incredible wildlife and breathtaking wilderness of the South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi national parks. You'll then end with an unforgettable stay at Victoria Falls, one of world's most spectacular natural wonders.
Day by day itinerary
Enjoy included VIP lounge access before your overnight flight to Lusaka, where you'll board a connecting flight to Mfuwe.
Arrive in Zambia and transfer to Puku Ridge Camp in the magnificent South Luangwa National Park. For the next three nights, you will stay at the Puku Ridge Camp, which has first class panoramic views. Blending in with its surroundings, this intimate lodge overlooks a floodplain in the heart of the reserve and offers the chance to see leopard, lion, Thornicroft’s giraffe and Crawshay’s zebra among other species, all at close quarters. In between safari activities, which include game drives, guided walks and night safaris, you’ll have time to enjoy the lodge’s luxury amenities and elegant en suite guest tents, which feature outdoor showers and private wrap-around viewing decks.
Stay: Puku Ridge Camp, South Luangwa National Park (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
Return to Mfuwe and board a flight to Jeki, via Lusaka, where you’ll be met and transferred to the award-winning Sausage Tree Camp, which you’ll find nestled under a canopy of sausage and mahogany trees on the banks of the Zambezi River. Eight Bedouin-style tents, which feature teak furnishings and four poster beds, provide the perfect place to relax between safari activities, which include twice-daily game drives, canoeing trips, fishing, boat cruises, birding excursions and nature walks in the company of expert guides.
Stay: Sausage Tree Camp, Lower Zambezi (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
Depart the Lower Zambezi and return to Jeki, then on to Lusaka where you’ll board a connecting flight to Livingstone, gateway to the Victoria Falls. Transfer to Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, which is located just 12 kilometres from the falls and combines exceptional accommodation in a series of air-conditioned tree houses with a range of exciting excursion options, including twice-daily game drives, walking safaris, sundowner cruises and canoeing trips. If all the activity becomes too much you can always return to the lodge to enjoy a treatment in the camp’s riverside spa.
Stay: Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, Victoria Falls (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
After a final game drive you’ll return by road to Livingstone, where you’ll board an overnight flight to the uk, arriving home on day 11.
Meals: Breakfast included
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £7,700 pp. incl. flights
from £10,350 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport lounge accss
- Return flights from the UK to Lusaka and from Livingstone to the UK
- Domestic flights from Lusaka to Mfuwe, from Mfuwe and Jeki and frmo Jeki (via Lusaka) to Livingstone
- A mix of private and shared transfers
- 8 nights accommodation in 5* (Deluxe) lodges on a full-board basis including all beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic except for champagne and premium brands)
- Twice-daily safari activities, park fees, laundry services, emergency medical evacuation, personal butler/Muchinda and option to go fishing at Sausage Tree Camp
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0611Meet the team