Discover Zambia's wildlife in luxury at South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi National Park
- Experience the magic of the Zambian wilderness with luxury wildlife specialists Norman Carr Safaris
- Stay at exceptional bush camps in some of Zambia’s most off-the-beaten-track locations
- Enjoy walking safaris, guided game drives and water based activities
- Relax with the likes of full-board dining and sundowners
- Enjoy light aircraft flights and private transfers throughout
- 3 Nights Lower Zambezi National Park
- 2 Nights South Luangwa (Time + Tide Mchenja Bush Camp)
- 2 Nights South Luangwa (Time + Tide Chinzombo)
Activity adventure | Off the beaten track | Safari | Wildlife
Experience the magic of the Zambian wilderness with luxury wildlife specialists Norman Carr Safaris. Stay at exceptional bush camps
in some of Zambia’s most off-the- beaten-track locations and enjoy walking safaris, guided game drives and water based activities while you go in search of incredible local wildlife along the banks of the Luangwa and Zambezi rivers. It's all brought together with included light aircraft flights and private transfer throughout
Day by day itinerary
Begin your holiday in style with airport lounge access before your overnight to Lusaka.
Lower Zambezi National Park
Arrive in Lusaka where you'll transfer onto a light aircraft to Royal and your lodge in the Lower Zambezi National Park – the delightful Chongwe River Camp. Stylish tented suites provide the accommodation on a riverbank home to herds of elephants and wallowing hippos, while a full programme of activities include game drives, guided walking tours and water-based adventures such as canoeing and, of course, fishing. The lodge's new hide is a special highlight, offering superb photo opportunities both day and night.
Stay: Time + Tide Chongwe River Camp
Meals: B L D
Today's light-aircraft transfer, via Lusaka, sees you to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park and the Time + Tide Mchenja Bush Camp. Located in a remote wilderness, the surrounding landscapes are home to everything from leopard and lion to wildebeest and elephant. It's truly one of the world's leading wildlife sanctuaries, where you’ll enjoy two days of exciting safari activities, with the chance to go game viewing by vehicle, or on foot in one of Zambia’s remotest and most beautiful locations. Even back at camp, you might catch sight of a baboons swinging through the forest back drop as you take a dip in the pool or relax with a sundowner at the end of two action-packed and wildlife-filled days.
Stay: Time + Tide Mchenja Bush Camp
Meals: B L D
A morning transfer brings you to your second camp in the South Luangwa National Park – the exceptionally luxurious Chinzombo. Its cutting edge design and impressive array of facilities make it one of the finest safari camps in the country. Set within 60 acres of pristine wilderness and boasting a magnificent riverside location, this luxury camp offers some of the best game viewing in South Luangwa. Enjoy first-class facilities in one of six stunning villas, which feature private pools and wonderful river views. Each day you’ll enjoy safari activities including game drives and guided walks in search of abundant local wildlife.
Stay: Time + Tide Chinzombo, South Luangwa National Park (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
After a final breakfast at your lodge, it's time to check out for a light aircraft flight to Lusaka, where you'll board your flight home, arriving the following day.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £7,915 pp. incl. flights
from £9,995 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport lounge access
- Return flights between London and Lusaka
- Domestic flights between Lusaka and Mfuwe, Royal and Lusaka
- Transfers to/from local airports and local inter-camp road transfers
- 4 nights accommodation in 4* (Superior) lodges on a full board basis including selected drinks and house wines
- 3 nights accommodation in a 5* (Deluxe) lodge on a full board basis including selected drinks and house wines
- Shared day and nights game drives, walking safaris, cultural visits, boat cruises, fishing and canoeing (in Chongwe only)
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0611Meet the team