Discover Zambia's luxury lodges at along the South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi rivers
- Experience the magic of the Zambian wilderness with luxury wildlife specialists Norman Carr Safaris
- Stay at exceptional bush camps in some of Zambia’s most off-the-beaten-track locations
- Enjoy walking safaris, guided game drives and water based activities in search of incredible local wildlife along the banks of the Luangwa and Zambezi rivers
- 4 Nights South Luangwa
- 3 Nights Lower Zambezi National Park
Activity adventure | Off the beaten track | Safari | Wildlife
Experience the magic of the Zambian wilderness with luxury wildlife specialists Norman Carr Safaris. Stay at exceptional bush camps
in some of Zambia’s most off-the- beaten-track locations and enjoy walking safaris, guided game drives and water based activities while you go in search of incredible local wildlife along the banks of the Luangwa and Zambezi rivers.
Day by day itinerary
Begin your holiday in style with airport lounge access before your overnight to Lusaka.
Arriving into Lusaka, you'll board a connecting flight to the South Luangwa National Park. Transfer to Mchenja Bush Camp, located in a remote wilderness home to everything from leopard and lion to wildebeest and elephant.It's truly one of the world's leading wildlife sanctuaries and, while here, you’ll enjoy two days of exciting safari activities, with the chance to go game viewing by vehicle or on foot in one of Zambia’s remotest and most beautiful locations.
Stay: Time + Tide Mchenja Bush Camp
Meals: B L D
Your second camp in the South Luangwa National Park is the exceptionally luxurious Chinzombo, whose cutting edge design and impressive array of facilities make it one of the finest safari camps in the country. Set within 60 acres of pristine wilderness and boasting a magnificent riverside location, this luxury camp offers some of the best game viewing in South Luangwa. Enjoy first-class facilities in one of six stunning villas, which feature private pools and wonderful river views. Each day you’ll enjoy safari activities including game drives and guided walks in search of abundant local wildlife.
Stay: Time + Tide Chinzombo, South Luangwa National Park (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
The final three days of your holiday will be spent exploring the Lower Zambezi National Park from the delightful Chongwe River Camp. Stylish tented suites provide the accommodation at this award- winning camp, where activities include game drives, guided walking tours and water-based adventures such as canoeing and, of course, fishing.
Stay: Time + Tide Chongwe River Camp
Meals: B L D
Fly overnight via Lusaka to the UK, arriving home on day 13.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £6,715 pp. incl. flights
from £8,245 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport lounge access
- Return flights between London and Lusaka
- Domestic flights between Lusaka and Mfuwe, Royal and Lusaka
- Transfers to/from local airports and local inter-camp road transfers
- 4 nights accommodation in 4* (Superior) lodges on a full board basis including selected drinks and house wines
- 3 nights accommodation in a 5* (Deluxe) lodge on a full board basis including selected drinks and house wines
- Shared day and nights game drives, walking safaris, cultural visits, boat cruises, fishing and canoeing (in Chongwe only)
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0611Meet the team