Explore the winter landscapes of the Québec with an adventure-packed stay at Hotel Sacacomie
- Experience the fun and adventure of winter in Québec with a stay at Hotel Sacacomie
- Explore the frozen countryside on dogsledding tours and snowshoeing adventures
- Return each evening to spa treatments, Jacuzzi soaks and included gourmet meals
- Begin with a stay in Montréal and visit its vast Underground
- 2 Nights Montréal
- 3 Nights Saint-Alexis-des-Monts
Activity adventure | City | Honeymoon | Lodges | Natural world | Spa | Winter
This weeklong break begins in Montréal, a city geared up for the winter with its impressive Underground City, one of the largest subterranean complexes on earth. There's also a wonderfully atmospheric old town to explore, a contrast to the modernism of the city's sky-piercing downtown, before your transfer out to to Hotel Sacacomie, where full spread of included activities will introduce you to life in Canada's snowbound wilderness. At the end of each action-packed day, you'll return to the lodge for indulgent spa treatments and hearty, home-cooked food served by a roaring fire.
Day by day itinerary
Begin your holiday with included airport lounge access and a flight to Montréal, where a private transfer will bring you to your hotel, opposite the Notre Dame Basilica in the heart of the old town. To combat the winter cold, the city’s ingenious planners have created a vast underground complex of shops, museums, restaurants and bars while for those wanting to enjoy the crisp air outside, the city’s snow village offers such seasonal pursuits as dog sledding and snowshoeing. There’s even a winter maze to explore.
Stay: Le Saint Sulpice (Superior)
An included transfer will whisk you from Montréal's big-city highlights to the remote Hotel Sacacomie, locatedcdeep in the Québecois countryside. Here, roaring log fires and stunning wilderness views are complemented by the indulgences of a spa, sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi. Meanwhile a raft of winter adventures will introduce you to the snowladen surrounds; expect everything from cross-country skiing to snowmobiling to downhill rafting before retuning to the lodge for delicious home-cooked dinners, included in the price.
Stay: Hotel Sacacomie (Superior)
Meals: B D
Depart for UK
Transfer back to Montréal for your overnight flight to London arriving home on day seven.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
Valid for travel: 02 January – 31 March 2019
- Complimentary UK airport departure lounge access
- International flights from UK to Montreal
- Return airport transfers
- 2 nights accommodation at Le Saint Sulpice in Montreal
- Return transfer to Sacacomie Lodge
- 3 nights accommodation at Hotel Sacacomie
- Complimentary activities including tobogganing, snowshoeing, hiking, cross country skiing, meals as per itinerary (it is advisable to pre-book the above activities)
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0635