A six-day winter holiday in Canada including three nights at remote Sacacomie Lodge
- Explore the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Montréal, whose remarklable underground city is perfectly geared up for the cold Canadian winters
- Experience the peace and solitude of Hotel Sacacomie, a stunning lodge neighbouring the Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
- Enjoy a number of exciting winter activities, from toboganning and snowshoeing to cross-country skiing and dogsledding
- 2 Nights Montréal
- 3 Nights Saint-Alexis-des-Monts
Activity adventure | City | Honeymoon | Lodges | Natural world | Spa | Winter
This six-day adventure begins with a two-night stay in Montréal, a city geared up for winter with the impressive expanses of the Underground City, one of the largest underground complexes on earth. From Montréal you'll head to Sacacomie Lodge where you'll enjoy a three-night stay enjoying a range of exciting winter activities including tobogganing, hiking and cross-country skiing, as well as taking time to relax at the lodge's superb spa.
Day by day itinerary
Arrive in Montréal where a private transfer will take you directly to the Le Sainte Sulpice, a luxury property in the heart of Montréal. The rest of the day will be at leisure to relax and begin exploring the city.
Stay: Le Saint Sulpice (Superior)
Spend a full day in Montréal, a city that even in the depths of winter is a fun place to visit. The city boasts a huge underground complex complete with shops, museums, restaurants and bars in an incredible 20 miles of tunnels and covering an area of almost five square miles. For those looking to get outside, the snow village, located just a few stops on the metro from downtown has an ice hotel, a winter maze, dog sledding and snow shoeing.
Stay: Le Saint Sulpice (Superior)
This morning you'll make the 100-mile journey from Montréal to Hotel Sacacomie via a scheduled transfer. Hotel Sacacomie is set in the heart of a forest on the borders of the Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve where you'll spend the next three nights.
The lodge's rooms are designed like log cabins and, although they don't have TV, radio or Internet, they do boast roaring log fires and stunning views of the surrounding wilderness, enabling guests to completely escape and fully enjoy this remarkable setting.
The lodge offers a range of free activities to keep you busy in the daytime, including tobogganing, snow shoeing, hiking, cross country skiing or even dog sledding excursions, which come highly recommended. In the evenings the restaurant and bar are great places to meet fellow guests and tuck into some hearty local fare and for some well-earned pampering there's a wonderful spa, Jacuzzi and steam room to enjoy.
Stay: Hotel Sacacomie (Superior)
Meals: B D
After breakfast you will be transferred to Montréal airport for your onward flight.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
Valid for travel: 05 January – 31 March 2018
- Complimentary UK airport departure lounge access
- International flights from UK to Montreal
- Return airport transfers
- 2 nights accommodation at Le Sainte Sulpice in Montreal
- Return transfer to Sacacomie Lodge
- 3 nights accommodation at Sacacomie Lodge
- Complimentary activities including tobogganing, snowshoeing, hiking, cross country skiing, meals as per itinerary
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to someone who has been there on 020 7590 0635