White sands and heritage wrapped up in style
- Relax on a private beach club
- Knit together luxury stays with private transfers
- Take in Málaga's diverse history
- Indulge with fine tapas dining
- Enjoy access to an exclusive golf course and tennis club
- 3 Nights Marbella
- 3 Nights Málaga
Beach | Food & wine | Short break
You’ll know the Costa del Sol for its golden sands and, well, sun. But, there’s more than a touch of refinement here. On this hand-picked itinerary, you’ll stay in two of the region’s finest properties. In Marbella, you’ll enjoy complimentary access to a private beach club and golf course, while a grand-dame stay in Málaga combines white sands with the city’s unique heritage. Expect everything from Roman wonders to Picasso and tapas masterpieces. It’s all linked together by private transfers throughout.
Day by day itinerary
After enjoying your complimentary airport lounge access, you’ll fly out to Málaga, where you’ll be met on arrival by a private driver. You’ll be brought down the coast to your luxurious accommodation, settling into the private terrace of your suite to take in the lush views of the hotel’s botanic gardens. The exclusive beach club and its pool-side bar is a special highlight, while fine-dining restaurants and the Art Deco champagne bar compete for your attention. You’ll even enjoy access to the hotel’s superb tennis club and golf course, where green fees are waived. The spa is equally impressive, along with Marbella’s quaint old town and dramatic mountain frame.
Stay: Marbella Club (Deluxe)
Your private driver will see you back along the coast to Málaga, where you’ll stay in a landmark 1920s hotel on the white sands of Malagueta Beach. Here, expansive sea views are taken in by everything from refined suites to the elegant bar and restaurants. You’ll also want to unwind with the spa and its hot tubs after taking in the city’s myriad delights. Chart Málaga’s rich heritage between Renaissance cathedrals, Roman amphitheatres and the thousand-year-old Alcazaba – part palace, part fortress. Don’t forget the museums on its favourite son, Picasso, and its moreish tapas bar scene.
Stay: Gran Miramar Hotel, Malaga (Deluxe)
Depart for UK
After a final breakfast, a private transfer will see you to the airport for your flight home.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £1,125 pp. incl. flights
from £1,445 pp. incl. flights
from £2,040 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport departure lounge access
- Return flights between UK and Malaga
- Private transfers throughout
- 3nts accommodation at Marbella Club, Marbella on a BB basis
- Complimentary WIFI and access to Fitness Centre at Marbella Club
- One complimnetary green fee per person including shuttle service at Marbella Club
- Complimentary use of sun loungers at swimming pools and resort beach area at Marbella Club
- 3nts accommodation at Gran Miramar Hotel, Malaga on a BB basis
- Complimentary WIFI and access to Gym and two outdoor swimming pools at Gran Miramar Hotel
- Adult only chill-out area with sea views at the Gran Miramar Hotel
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7664 2264