Located in Tuscany, at the Dynamo Oasis Nature Reserve
History & culture | Natural world | Wildlife
Set on a 1,000-acre nature reserve in the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines, about an hours' drive from Florence and Pisa. Nestled among the trees of the Dynamo Oasis Nature Reserve, a former hunting ground, today its meadows and woodland are a sanctuary for a variety of animals and rare plants, protecting local biodiversity through sustainable agriculture, scientific research and environmentally guided adventures.
You'll sleep in an eco-lodge beautifully constructed out of locally logged wood dotted throughout the property. Simple yet sophisticated design in harmony with the natural landscape with just 16 individual lodges with large windows flooding the interiors with natural light, and private terraces offering immersive views of the stunning landscape.
Dine on meals prepared using organic produce raised and reared on the farm. Food and drink play a vital role in the overall experience, with meals served in two haute-cuisine restaurants on site, La Felci and Casa Luigi, with a la carte dining with farm-to-table menus, with everything grown within a mile of the hotel, and supported by wines from a selection of renowned Tuscan vineyards.
Facilities & activities
A full programme of experiences including horseback rides, kayaking and paddle boarding on the private lake, birdwatching and wildlife tours, outdoor yoga and meditation, nordic walking and trekking, e-biking and tours of the farm and cheese making demonstrations. Other facilities include a small cinema room, a bar and games room, and a cosy communal spaces where you can unwind on comfy sofas by a roaring fireplace
Any element of this accommodation can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £1,320 pp. incl. flights
Jun / Sep 2023
from £1,895 pp. incl. flights
Jul / Aug 2023
from £2,465 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport departure lounge access
- Return flights between UK and Florence
- Car hire
- 4 nights accommodation in a Eco-Lodge on a BB basis at Ristorante Le Felci
- One activity per booked night to choose between - Early dawn wildlife tour / into the night walk / trekking / farming / yoga, all accompanied by an Oasyhotel guide
- Wifi internet access and minibar in each Eco-Lodge
- Welcome basket from Oasi Dynamo
- Complimentary e-bike per person for duration of your stay
- Free parking and internal shuttle service within the park
- Access to the private lake and water activities (kayaking & paddle)
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0796