Village-style luxury resort
- Experience a magnificent sandy bay between Latchi Harbour and the Baths of Aphrodite
- Relax in the luxury Roman-style Thalassa Spa
- Admire the classical interior reflecting the island's legendary history with Hellenistic motifs, Roman mosiacs and Venetian frescoes
Beach | Honeymoon | Spa
Resembling a village on a hillside near the beautiful Akamas peninsula and famous baths of Aphrodite, it features landscaped gardens and stunning views across one of the finest beaches in Cyprus.
Rooms are extraordinarily spacious and have balconies with panoramic sea views, while some suites have private plunge pools and whirlpools on sea-facing terraces.
Anassa also features four outstanding restaurants, a private chapel and the excellent Thalassa Spa, specialising in the very latest health and beauty treatments.
We like: Being pampered in the spacious spa.
Best for: Romantic couples and families alike.
Any element of this accommodation can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
from £1,700 pp. incl. flights
from £1,990 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport departure lounge access
- Return flights between London Gatwick and Paphos International Airport
- Return private taxi transfers
- Free WiFi in bedrooms and public areas
- 7 nights in a Garden View room on a B&B basis
- 3 outdoor freshwater pools, sandy shingle beach, tennis courts, Thalasso therapy spa, Watersports
Upgrades available to Garden Studio Suites, Studio Suites and Terrace Suites
Half Board supplements also available on request
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0618