Experience a party like no other as you return to the roaring twenties on board the Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express
Free car hire on all self-drives
Enjoy exclusive free car hire on all self-drives when you book before 31 January. Combine with the British Airways Sale for maximum savings – enquire now while availability lasts.
- Start your journey in style at the Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice, with included dinner and entertainment
- Board the spectacular Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express and relax in your luxurious private cabin
- Feel excitement build as you enjoy a drink in the bar car with some surprises along the way
- Party the night away 1920s style to celebrate the arrival of a new decade
- Rest and recover on the final leg home with indulgent food and wine
- 1 Night Venice
- 1 Night Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
City | City-break | Food & wine | History & culture | Rail journey | Short break
Celebrate the start of a new decade in utter luxury on board the world's most famous train. "The Party" onboard the Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express combines the glamour of golden-era train travel with uninhibited revelry and excess for a journey to remember. From dinner and entertainment at the stunning Belmond Cipriani Hotel in Venice, to a night of Charleston dancing and delicious cocktails aboard the train, you'll recall the roaring twenties in true vintage style.
Day by day itinerary
UK to Venice
You’ll begin your trip in style with VIP airport lounge access before boarding the short flight to Venice and transferring to your hotel for your one-night stay. Begin your unique adventure with a stay at the glorious Belmond Hotel Cipriani, just a short water transfer from Piazza San Marco, where excitement will build for tomorrow's special departure. Your hotel is centrally located among the many winding waterways Venice is famous for; a visit to the imposing Saint Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace or a stroll through the colourful local streets are good ways to get to know this fascinating city. This evening, dinner and entertainment are provided at your hotel to start the 2020 festivities.
Stay: Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venice (Deluxe)
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express (The Party)
Today you'll board the iconic midnight blue carriages of the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Santa Lucia Station, Venice. After settling into your luxurious wood-panelled cabin, you'll be treated to a sumptuous three-course lunch in one of the elegant dining cars. As the train winds through the Italian Dolomites, your journey will feature a few surprises, including appearances by notorious 1920s characters, before it's time to dine on a sumptuous four-course feast prepared by expert chefs and accompanied by the sommelier’s choicest wines. Tonight, you'll relive a bygone era as you party like it's 1920. Put your Charleston skills to the test amongst fellow guests and celebrate the start of a new decade in absolute style. When you do eventually seek sleep, you’ll find your cabin transformed into a cosy bedroom, with crisp linen sheets ready to soothe you into a deep sleep.
Stay: Venice Simplon-Orient-Express (Deluxe)
Meals: B L D
Arrive in London
This morning there’s no need for you to rush. Instead, pause and reflect on the excitement of last night’s party over a delicious continental breakfast in your cabin. As the train pulls into Paris, stretch your legs on the platform if you wish, or have another wander through the splendour of the carriages. As the train heads on to Calais Ville Station, you'll enjoy a restorative brunch in one of the dining cars before you step off the train and board your private coach to see you through the Channel Tunnel to Folkestone. With a final chance to immerse yourself in 1920s luxury, you'll board the authentic art deco carriages of Belmond British Pullman, where you'll indulge in a dainty afternoon tea accompanied with a glass of sparkling English wine as you traverse the verdant Kent countryside. By the time you reach London Victoria Station, you'll have a host of special memories to last a lifetime.
Meals: B L
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
Fly to Venice on 27 March 2020 for 1 night at Belmond Hotel Cipriani, and departure on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from Venice Santa Lucia Station on 28 March 2020 only for an exclusive party
- Complimentary UK departure lounge access
- Outbound flight between UK and Venice
- Private arrival water transfer from airport to hotel with Meet & Greet
- 1 night accommodation in 5* Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venice on a BB basis in a Garden View Room with dinner and entertainment
- Shared transfer from Belmond Hotel Cipriani to Santa Lucia station
- Venice to Calais on the Venice Simplon-Orient Express including selected meals prepared by onboard French chefs and drinks (excluding premium) on board, and 1920s themed party and entertainment
- Folkestone to London Victoria on the British Pullman including afternoon tea
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0796