Combine two of the great Italian traditions – food and opera – on one luxury break
Food & wine | History & culture | Spa
This four-day break pairs the fine-dining and spa luxuries of a Tuscan castle retreat with the rare opportunity to see the Andrea Bocelli performing Andrea Chénier in his home town at the Theatre of Silence (Teatro del Silenzio). To help make this experience even more special, we’ve included a gourmet picnic and VIP tickets, allowing you access to an exclusive are before the concert begins. And, back at the hotel, you’ll be treated to a Tuscan dining experience cooked by a Gordon Ramsey-trained chef.
Day by day itinerary
Start your holiday in relaxing style with included airport lounge access before your flight out to Florence. On arrival, you’ll be met for a private transfer to your luxury hotel, an immaculately restored castle surrounded by rolling Tuscan countryside.
Castel Monastero & Andrea Bocelli concert
With a full day at leisure, you’ll have ample time to make good use of the hotel’s superb facilities. The spa is a particular highlight, with a Finnish sauna, Turkish bath and delightful pool among a host of relaxing options. We’ve also included dinner for two at the outstanding Contrada restaurant, where you’ll be treated to a true taste of Tuscany, with regional dishes cooked to perfection by the hotel’s Gordon Ramsey-trained chef. Then, on the day of the concert, you’ll transfer out to the Teatro del Silenzio armed with a gourmet picnic and your included VIP tickets before settling in for a spectacular performance of Andrea Chénier, performed by the great Andrea Bocelli himself.
Meals: B D
Depart for UK
Enjoy a final morning at the hotel before your included private transfer to Florence for your flight home.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
The Teatro del Silenzio is an open air amphitheatre immersed in the charming countryside of lajatico, the hometown of Andrea Bocelli. Once every summer, the theatre hosts a concert held by its honorary president Maestro Bocelli, including many other acclaimed guests and international artists as well as the magnificent Italian Philharmonic Orchestra.
The details of the 2019 performance and dates are not likely to be confirmed until December 2018
Register your interest with your Wexas Sales Consultant
Validity : 4 day / 3 night package centred around the concert performance
- Complimentary access to UK airport departure lounge
- Return flights from UK to Pisa
- Private airport transfers from Pisa to Castel Monastero
- 3 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast in a Superior Room
- Welcome amenity in your room on arrival
- 1 x dinner for two in Castel Monastero's gourmet restaurant "Contrada", experiencing the gastronomic delights designed by the chef and Gordon Ramsey (alcoholic drinks at own cost)
- Return transfers from Castel Monastero to the Teatro del Silenzio on the day of the concert
- Pre-concert cold snacks picnic basket
- Access to the VIP area, before the event
- Allocated seating at Andrea Bocelli's exclusive event
- Access to the "acqua benessere" indoor water area of the SPA: Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, swimming pool with toning hydro massage, swimming pool with a high saline density for a relaxing, draining effect, Kneipp program, sensorial showers with chromo therapy and natural essences, relax area
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0796