Exclusive free car hire: hurry – offer ends in 4 days
Our exclusive free car hire offer is available on all self-drive holidays until 30 September. Enquire now before it's too late.
All-inclusive | Exploration cruise | Off the beaten track
Christchurch to Tasmania, 15 nights – Christchurch (Lyttleton), Kaikoura, Ship’s Cove/Queen Charlotte Sound, cruising the coast of New Zealand Stewart Island, Dusky Sound, Doubtful Sound, Milford Sound; cruising the Tasman Sea; Sydney, cruising the Coast of Australia, Eden, Australia; Flinders Island, Wine Glass Bay, Coles Bay, Maria Island, Bruny Island, and Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
Voyage highlights: New Year’s Eve in Sydney Harbour, Captain Cook Monument & Motuara Island, Golden Bay & Ulva Island, Twofold Bay, Freycinet National Park, Adventure Bay and Friar Rock.
Any element of this cruise can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
15 night expedition voyage on board Crystal Endeavor (Crystal Cruises) from £14,690
Departure: 22 December 2020
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
Book by: 31 January 2019
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0615Meet the team