Luxury cruise holidays
From intrepid Antarctic explorations to luxurious sailings along Europe's great waterways, a luxury cruise holiday is always a special experience. And, whether it's the world's oceans or rivers that appeal, you can expect the very best service, food and facilities, alongside shore excursions that truly bring each destination to life.
Our luxury cruise specialists are experts in their field, having visited many of the destinations we feature and sailed aboard many of the ships we recommend. They'll help you choose a voyage that suits you, whether that's recommending a certain cruise line or destination, or tailor-making your holiday with the addition of pre- and post-cruise accommodation and tours to make your trip even more special.
Why choose cruising?
There are many different reasons to book a cruise holiday with Wexas. Here are some of the reasons why a cruise holiday might be for you:
- A variety of destinations on one voyage – cruise holidays take in a wide range of ports, and even countries, on one single trip. What's more, you won't even have to worry about immigration, or even show you passport, as it's all taken care of for you
- Unpack just once – an often overlooked benefit. Once you've checked in, that's it, until it's time to go home
- Amazing food and drink – many cruise ships come with multiple restaurants, with menus that change to reflect the ports of call
- Exceptional value for money – meals, accommodation and entertainment comes as standard, while some all inclusive cruise lines also throw in everything from premium drinks and gourmet dining to butler service, tips and even shore excursions
- Authentic experiences – Embark on spectacular shore excursions, taking in each destination's culture, landscapes or wildlife in the company of expert guides
- Safety – imagine a land-based holiday where you have to find a different restaurant every night, or a bar in which to enjoy a drink or two. Where do you go for the best local entertainment? How do you get back? Taxi? Uber? On a cruise everything is contained and located just a few decks away. Also, tours and excursions are provide by vetted and reliable operators
- Sail from the UK – you might choose a cruise that departs from the UK, avoiding the hassle of airports and the restrictions of luggage limits
- Make friends for life – cruising offers the chance to meet and travel with like-minded individuals, whether you're on a themed voyage or discovering somewhere new for the first time
- Something for everyone – a cruise holiday isn't just for adults. There's plenty for all generations to enjoy, with everything from bridge classes to supervised kids clubs. And, if you've got a specific interest – be it food, wine, or 1980s pop music – there's likely to be a cruise just for you
- Exceptional facilities – whether it's a slice of spa indulgence, a dip in the pool, a guest lecture or the chance to swat up on your next destination at a library packed with guide books, the facilities on board modern cruise ships are second to none
- The chance to go big – If you really want it all, why not book a world cruise? Silversea's globe-spanning 2020 edition takes in 32 countries and 62 ports over 140 epic days
Explore our selection of cruises below, or call our specialists for the very latest routes and special offers.
Silversea's newest ship, Silver Nova, is set to revolutionise luxury cruising, with a unique asymmetrical design, spectacular open spaces and structural innovations meaning unobstructed views from every area of the ship.
Early booking offer - 10% off 2023 departures
Book by: 31 August 2022
Journey into history as you explore the splendours of Egypt's River Nile as you combine luxurious Cairo stays with an extended and indulgent seven-night Uniworld river cruise.
Exclusive offer – Save up to £1,650pp
Book by: 31 August 2022
This not-to-be-missed, ultra-luxury rail and cruise holiday will see you explore the Continent in consummate style, pairing a Silversea voyage with the world's most iconic train.
Save up to £1,000 pp
Book by: 23 August 2022
Island hop along Croatia's Adriatic coast on this luxury small-ship voyage, taking in everything from the walled city of Dubrovnik to the dramatic waterfalls of Krka National Park.