- Enjoy cruising your way around some of the Caribbean's most idyllic islands on a 'yacht'
- Discover the pristine locations of the world-renowned film 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal clear waters
- Look out for green turtles, a plethora of colourful fish and incredible coral reefs
- Lounge on sun-soaked white sands
- 1 Night Barbados
- 1 Night Bridge Town
- 1 Night Martinique
- 1 Night Rodney Bay
- 1 Night Bequia
- 1 Night St Vincent and the Grenadines
- 1 Night Grenadines
- 1 Night Mayreau
- 1 Night Bridge Town
SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two innovative cruising mega yachts. “It’s Yachting, Not Cruising”, defines SeaDream’s mission: to provide a casual yachting experience that will exceed guests’ expectations.
Day by day itinerary
UK to Barbados
Enjoy the use of your included VIP airport lounge at Gatwick before flying direct to Barbados on British Airways.
On arrival, make your way to the Hilton Barbados Resort Hotel for an overnight stay on a room-only basis.
Bridge Town, Barbados
SeaDream uses the port of Bridgetown as the hub for their Southern Caribbean voyages as well as some voyages that cross the Atlantic. The Island itself includes UNESCO Heritage Sites, excellent beaches and history dating back to 1628. The climate is tropical with constant warm temperatures during the year cooled by light trade winds.
Check out of the hotel and make your way to the port to embark the ship - from 2pm.
Grande de Anse, Martinique
Rodney Bay & Pigeon Island, Saint Lucia
Rodney Bay is a bay on the North West coast of Saint Lucia; it is along the northwestern coast of the island to the north of Choc Bay. It is named after British naval officer George Brydges Rodney. We will anchor and offer tender service to one of the local bars or direct to the marina. Guests can enjoy the Yachting Land Adventures, water sports, the local beaches or a hike to Pigeon Island.
In the afternoon the ship will move to Pigeon Island,Saint Lucia.
Port Elizabeth, Bequia
Bequia is the northernmost and largest of the Grenadines, just seven square miles of quiet lagoons, reefs, and long silvery stretches of beach. Among the first things you will notice are the colorful model boats set up on stands around the tiny harbor, representing the island's maritime history. SeaDream yachts anchor at Port Elizabeth and offer guests a scenic Land Adventure as well as sport fishing and a trip to the neighboring island of Mystique. If you are lucky enough to have a late call, don’t miss Mac’s Lobster Pizza.
Canouan Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Canouan is a small island in the Grenadines Islands belonging to St Vincent. It measures 3.5 miles (5.6 km) by 1.25 miles (2 km). The estimated population is approximately 1,200. The island is unspoiled with uncontaminated nature, endowed with an enormously varied landscape of green hills, secluded bays and long white sand beaches. Almost every corner of Canouan reveals the natural gifts of the island and incredible landscapes. SeaDream guests have an option to play resort golf, hike, bike and water sports.
Tobago Cays, Grenadines
Imagine an intimate cluster of five uninhabited islands, heavenly lagoons full of green turtles, coral reefs, colourful fish and crystal clear waters. This is the setting when SeaDream anchors off the Tobago Keys. Zodiacs will whisk guests from the marina to the beautiful beach. There may be some locals selling crafts so remember to bring some dollars. This is an idyllic yachting anchorage, a dream for scuba divers, a paradise for beachcombers, and a film location for the Pirates of the Caribbean, the Tobago Cays and the Tobago Cays Marine Park is one of the world’s most awe inspiring island destinations.
Union Island, Grenadines
Union Island, the southernmost island of the Grenadines, is nicknamed the ‘Tahiti of the West Indies’ due to its volcanic silhouette. Among the many restaurants and bars, Happy Island, a man-made island featuring a bar, sits in the middle of Clifton harbor and is a must-see. Mount Taboi, which at 999 feet above sea level, is the highest peak on Union Island. A key feature of the Union Island region is the Tobago Cays National Marine Park. The Tobago Cays are a group of small uninhabited islands surrounded by reefs, where snorkeling, scuba diving and swimming with sea turtles are all favorite pastimes.
This is one of SeaDream signature Champagne and Caviar Splash destinations in the Grenadines. This particular island is the smallest of the inhabited Islands and has two amazing beaches. Generally, the team on board will offer guests a hike to Saltwhistle Bay.
Bridge Town, Barbados
Debark the ship and make your way to the airport for your direct flight to the UK
Any element of this cruise can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
9-day cruise on board SeaDream I (SeaDream Yacht Club) from £3,395 incl. flights
Departure: 14 December 2018
Yacht Club Staterooms - Deck 2 (S2):
Fly, stay & cruise fares
Book by: 30 June 2018
- Use of VIP airport lounge at Gatwick
- Direct flight on British Airways
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Barbados at the Hilton
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating .
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Centre with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar and more…
Includes post cruise:
- Direct flight to the UK on British Airways
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0615Meet the team