Luxury living on a prime promontory on the stunning Amalfi Coast
Short break | Summer
High on a hill over Positano’s famous bay, this tranquil enclave is just minutes from the town centre and the beaches of Spiaggia Grande and Spiagga Fornillo, with to-die-for views from every level. It’s a perfect spot for exploring the Amalfi Coast, with regular ferry crossings to Salerno, Amalfi, Naples and Capri, and boat charters readily available for creating your own flexible itinerary. The driving here is spectacular too, of course, with the coast road winding over precipitous cliffs. Aside from the marine attractions, include a stop at the Greek ruins at Paestum, and take in a classical concert and the cliffside gardens of Ravello.
Each room has balcony views over the dramatic bay or the narrow cobbled paths down into Positano. Air-conditioning, LED TV, free WiFi and a marble bathroom all add to the home comforts. Choose a Superior room or above for splendid sea views. All suites have a private balcony as well as a living room area.
Enjoy casual lunches at the poolside Li Galli Grill, and choose from a sophisticated dinner menu at Li Galli Gourmet Restaurant, based on premium locally sourced ingredients. The Gallis Bar has a sensational wine list and a fine range of cocktails, and all three outlets open onto terraces over the bay. Meal options around Positano range from excellent pizzerias to fine seafood dining.
The rooftop swimming pool has wonderful views. A pre-booked Wellness Escape includes a two-hour therapeutic treatment for two at the O’Spa, including body scrub and Turkish bath. For the chance of replicating your dining experience back home, you can take a course in Campanian cooking or a cocktail class with the resident chef or mixologist. The HVF Emporium has a good selection of handpicked, locally crafted souvenirs including ceramics, skincare products and limited-edition linens, and there’s a shuttle service to the beaches.
Any element of this accommodation can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
4-night luxury holiday from £840 pp incl. flights & transfers
HVF Classic Room
Stay 4 nights, pay 3: Save up to £195 pp.
Book by: 30 September 2019
from £840 pp. incl. flights
from £1,540 pp. incl. flights
Stay 4 nights, pay 3 between 16 Oct - 04 Nov 2019
- Complimentary UK airport departure lounge access
- Return flights between UK and Naples
- Private return airport transfers
- 4 nights at Villa Franca in Positano, in a Classic Room in a Double/Twin Room with bed and breakfast
- Private Excursion "Live a Dream" - Capri by Night - leave Positano one hour before sunset and enjoy a couple of drinks while sailing towards Capri. By pass the Blue Grotto, the Punta Caren Lighthouse continuing to Faraglioni Rocks where, away from the daily crowd, there will be time to swim. Continue to Marina Grande where from the funicular ride to the world famous Piazzetta, the sitting room of Capri. The choice of restaurants is unrivalled. Join the glamorous night life of Capri, sit in the square and watch the world passing by, the return is scheduled at 23:00 (last funicular service). Rate includes Drinks on board (Spumante or soft drink and dry snacks), motoryacht, bath towels and assistance at Capri harbour.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0796