This competition is now closed. Thanks to all those who entered – the winner has been contacted!
In partnership with Eurostar, Wexas are offering all members of the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) the chance to win a pair of return tickets from London to Paris, Brussels, or Lille. To enter, simply register with Wexas using the form below.
Benefits of becoming a member of Wexas include:
- Free UK airport VIP lounge access on qualifying Wexas holidays
- Personal one-to-one advice and booking service from well-travelled destination specialists
- Specially negotiated travel offers and members-only exclusives
- Family and friends can also book using your membership
- Comprehensive financial assurances and protection
Please note, if you are having problems using the form below, you can sign-up by calling us on 0207 589 3315.
Already registered with Wexas?
Don't worry, you’re still eligible to enter. Just fill out the form below and you will be entered successfully.
Return tickets from London to Paris, Brussels, or Lille with Eurostar
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) an active member of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Wexas or any subsidiary of Wexas.
- Any personal information that you provide to Wexas will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be chosen completely at random from all of the entrants.
- The last day for entry is 10 March 2017 and Wexas reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by 15 March 2017. The competition winner will need to confirm their prize by 22 March 2017, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- You can find out who has won a this competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing, Wexas, Dorset House, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT after the closing date.
- The judge who randomly selects each competition winner will be a member of the Wexas Marketing Department.
- The prize will not be changeable or transferable to another person.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Any cancellations, alterations, or otherwise unforeseen travel disruption are not the responsibility of Wexas.
- This competition is being run Wexas, Dorset House, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT.
- Wexas reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Wexas may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Not included in your prize: accommodation, travel insurance, spending money and any other expenses.
- Any gratuities are at the winner’s discretion and will be paid locally. Gratuities are not covered by Wexas.
- The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is for two adults only.
- The winner must be available to travel between 15 March 2017 and 14 December 2017. (excluding peak times and black-out dates subject to Eurostar terms and conditions).
- The tickets will not be valid any later than 14 December 2017.