The Caribbean is synonymous with beach holidays and there are exceptional examples of pure white sand and crystal clear waters throughout the region, meaning that wherever you touch down, you'll be able to find a space on which to kick off your shoes and throw down a towel. The best beaches in the Caribbean include:
- Dickenson Bay in Antigua and Barbuda is a long, wide stretch of gently shelving sand that's readily accessible.
- Pink Sands in the Bahamas blushes in the setting sun, making it extraordinarily beautiful. Safe snorkelling and sheltered swimming are bonuses.
- Mullins Beach in Barbados has all the elements for a great day by the sea.
- Warwick Long Bay in Bermuda is more secluded than neighbouring Elbow Beach or Horseshoe Bay and better for it.
- Smuggler's Cove on Tortola island in the British Virgin Islands is just one of the great sand stretches here.
- Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman may not actually be that long but this enormous crescent is still the Cayman Island's finest.
- Varadero on Cuba is one of the largest and most spectacular expanses of sand in the Caribbean.
- Playa Bonita in the Dominican Republic has quiet, palm-fringed spaces to unwind in.
- Grand Anse beach in Grenada is a large, picture postcard perfect playground.
- Boston Bay Beach in Jamaica is quieter than Montego Bay and has a laidback atmosphere popular with surfers.
- St Jean is St Barts chicest place to see and be seen.
- Anse Cochon on St Lucia is a strand of perfect sand backed by palms and the islands dramatic interior.
- Englishman's Bay in Trinidad and Tobago is the jewel in the crown here with rainforests easing onto soft sands.
These are just a handful of the options available though. Additionally, tailor-make your beach holiday in the Caribbean by adding a cruise or tour to create a truly sensational escape; talk to a destination specialist to see what we can do for you.
Our top itineraries for Caribbean Beach holidays
This exciting 13-day small group tour with Explore takes in the beautiful white coral beaches, verdant rainforests and dramatic mountain landscapes of the Windward Isles and French Antilles, visiting Saint Lucia, Dominica and Martinique.
Tailor-made fly cruise holiday
Book by: 31 August 2018
After a seafront stay in Miami, sail aboard the latest in luxury cruising as you knit together the white sands of Key West, Mexico and the Caribbean's Cayman Islands. Along the way, you'll return to included fine-dining after touring ancient Maya and enjoying world-class snorkelling.
Special tailor-made stay and cruise
Book by: 01 November 2018
A luxury yacht cruise aboard Crystal Esprit, this Caribbean cruise takes in the very best of the British Virgin Island, with a host included excursions, onboard spa treatments , sunset cocktails and the best in Michelin-standard dining.
Top offers for Caribbean Beach holidays
'September Solos' single room offer
Book by: 20 July 2018
The relaxing, all-inclusive BodyHoliday is a fantastic beachfront resort on Saint Lucia - the perfect place to energise and revitalise your body and mind.
Save 30% of accommodation cost
Book by: 31 July 2018
The beautiful sweeping beach and backdrop of gently rolling hills make Carlisle Bay the perfect haven for a truly memorable Caribbean holiday – it’s one of the most gorgeous hotels in the region.
Save up to 50% of accommodation cost
Book by: 31 August 2018
One for the romantics - Treasure Beach, a member of the Elegant Hotels group, is an adults-only resort that oozes sophistication. Following a complete re-design in 2017, the boutique resort encapsulates modern elegance whilst whole-heartedly embracing the island’s culture.
Stay 7 nights and pay for only 6 plus room upgrade
Book by: 30 September 2018
A member of the exclusive Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection, this superb all-suite resort offers the highest standards in modern comfort and style, while retaining great charm and character.