The British Airways Premium Cabin Sale is now on.
There are fantastic savings in Club World and First to a huge range of destinations. For example, you could save up to £2,315 in First to Barbados and £1,189pp travelling in Club World (Business) to New York.
The sale is on until 29 October so enquire now as seats are certain to sell out quickly.
Just some of the fares available are shown below:
|Barbados||First||up to £2,315 pp|
|Nairobi, Kenya||First||up to £1,664 pp|
|Tokyo||Club World||up to £1,370 pp|
|New York||Club World||up to £1,189 pp|
|Cape Town||Club World||up to £1,182 pp|
|Johannesburg||Club World||up to £1,100 pp|
|Santiago, Chile||Club World||up to £1,000 pp|
|Montreal||Club World||up to £720 pp|
Good to know:
- Flight sale savings are available when booking a tailor-made holiday or accommodation, subject to availability
- Seats are certain to sell out quickly so we recommend you enquire as soon as possible
- Some of the savings listed above apply when two or more people are travelling together on ‘companion’ fare offers – please enquire for more details
- Travel dates in this sale vary by destination, please call for details
- Sale fares only apply to new bookings made from 10 October 2019 to 29 October 2019 inclusive
List of offers
A truly iconic USA fly-drive, the Pacific Coast Highway brings you between San Francisco and Los Angeles, calling into world-class vineyards, pretty coastal towns and sweeping golden beaches.
Discover a rich and innovative culture, history and heritage on this 15-day self-drive tour of the Deep South states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
Stay 7 nights and pay for only 5
Book by: 31 October 2019
One of only five hotels in the Caribbean to be a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, it’s the perfect choice if all you want to do is relax and unwind in elegant, comfortable surroundings beside a beautiful beach.
Save up to 30% & free half-board on selected dates – Save up to £820 pp
Book by: 15 February 2020
Luxurious accommodation, a near-endless spread of fine-dining options and two kilometres of powdery white sands – for many, this is the finest resort in Mauritius.
This is the ultimate introduction to South Africa. A spectacular drive along the Garden Route's rolling greenery and coastal beauty will see you link Cape Town’s beachside charms with the country’s finest vineyards and whale watching spectacles before ending with an all-inclusive Big Five safari.