Enjoy an overnight stay at the 5-star Tivoli Avenida Liberdade before you embark the all-inclusive luxury yacht SeaDream I
Day by day itinerary
UK to Lisbon
After enjoying the use of your VIP airport lounge, fly to Lisbon. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred by private vehicle to the 5-star Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Hotel for an overnight stay on a B&B basis. Contact us to add on extra nights.
Afternoon at leisure - perhaps make use of the spa or just relax at the rooftop Sky Bar and enjoy stunning views of the city.
Lisbon is the capital as well as the largest city in Portugal. It is one of the oldest cities in the world. Lisbon has two sites listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Sites: Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery. The city stretches along the banks of the Tejo river.
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and take your included private transfer to the port to embark SeaDream I for your Iberian yacht voyage to Malaga.
Portimao, Portugal is located in the District of Faro in the Region of Algarve. Portimao is the host venue for many prestigious sailing events including the annual Portimao, Portugal Match Cup event which is a part of the World Match Racing Tour. The Lisbon to Dakar Rally passes through, and there is also surfing and kitesurfing. This is a great place for seafood restaurants with grilled sardines being the specialty. The beaches are very nice around Portimao, one of interest is ("Praia da Rocha"), meaning "Rocky Beach" . SeaDream docks at the cruise terminal and a shuttle bus is organized to take guests to the town. SeaDream has two very nice land adventure options as well as private services.
Cadiz is believed to have been founded some 3,000 years ago which could make this port city the oldest in Western Europe. The city has so much to offer its visitors with its commercial importance, stunning beaches, regional cuisine and the Unesco Awarded Donana National Park. There’s several significant landmarks in Cadiz, some of which include the yellow-domed Cathedral, the ancient roman theatre, an 18th-century watch tower, the city walls and so much more. SeaDream docks in the heart of this Andalusian town.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory located at the entrance of the Mediterranean on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula. Most visitors arriving by sea are impressed by the rock’s enormous visual impact. Only covering an area of 2.3 square miles (6.0 sq. km.) several sites are a must-see! Some of the “can’t miss” options include the Great Siege Tunnels, St. Michael’s Cave, The Moorish Castle, The Lighthouse at Europa Point and shopping – yes shopping. SeaDream docks at the passenger terminal and has the coaches for the land adventures just outside. It is an easy walk downtown to the duty-free area. Bikes are available should you want to bike up the rock.
Puerto Banus is a very upscale marina to the west of Marbella, Spain on the Costa del Sol. It was built in 1970 by Jose Banus, a local property developer, as a luxury marina and shopping complex for the jet-set. The focal point of Puerto Banus is the marina. It is also a scene for many exotic cars that are owned by international celebrities and wealthy owners that also own large mega yachts. Our local agent tells us that SeaDream is the only commercial yacht that has docked in Banus. Several club members arrange a gathering with the local Ferrari Club and line up 20 or so Italian iconic automobiles along the pier. Just sit back and watch the scenery – awesome!
Motril for Granada, Spain
The port of Motril is the closest port to the ancient Moorish city of Granada, less than one hours drive up into the Sierra Nevada mountains. In Granada, the Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, is the most famous building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy. Granada was the last Moorish city to surrender to the Christians during the "Reconquista" in 1492. The town of Motril is about two miles inland from the port. The beach of Playa Granada is a short walk from the dock to the fishing port.
Debark in the morning and take your included private transfer to the airport for your flight back to the UK.
Any element of this cruise can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
9-day stay & cruise on board SeaDream I (SeaDream Yacht Club) from £2,849 incl. flights
Departure: 18 April 2018
Yacht Club Staterooms - Deck 2 (S2):
Special stay and cruise offer
Book by: 31 March 2018
Includes pre cruise:
- Use of VIP airport lounge
- Flight to Lisbon
- Private overseas transfers
- 1 night accommodation at the 5-star Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Hotel
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating .
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Centre with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar and more…
Includes post cruise:
- Private transfers from ship to airport
- Flight to the UK
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0615Meet the team