All-inclusive | Exploration cruise | Off the beaten track
Christchurch to Hobart, 22 nights – Christchurch (Lyttleton), New Zealand; cruising the Southern Ocean; crossing the Antarctic Circle; Cape Adare, Cape Hallet, Roget, Terra Nova Bay, Ross Island, Cape Evans, Ross Island, McMurdo Sound, and Marble Point/Dry Valleys Region, Antarctica; cruising the Ross Ice Shelf; Coulman Island and Possession Islands, Antarctica; cruising the Southern Ocean; Balleny Islands; cruising the Southern Ocean; and Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
Voyage highlights: Scott and Shackleton’s historic huts, McMurdo (USA) and Scott’s Station (New Zealand) Visit Balleny Islands & Ross Sea Expedition cruising, glacier landings, Borschgrevink’s historic hut, Drygalski Ice Tongue, Dry Valleys and pack ice cruising.
Any element of this cruise can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
22 night expedition voyage on board Crystal Endeavor (Crystal Cruises) from £25,615
Departure: 28 January 2021
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
Book by: 31 January 2019
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0615Meet the team