All-inclusive | Exploration cruise | Off the beaten track
Hobart to Christchurch, 22 nights – Hobart, Tasmania, Australia; cruising the Tasman Sea; cruising the Southern Ocean; crossing the Antarctic Circle; cruising the Balleny Islands, New Zealand; Cruising the Ross Sea; Cape Adare, Cape Hallet, Roget, Terra Nova Bay, Ross Island, McMurdo Sound, Marble Point/Dry Valleys Region, cruising the Ross Ice Shelf, and Coulman Island, Antarctica; cruising the Ross Sea; cruising the Southern Ocean; and Christchurch (Lyttleton), New Zealand.
Voyage highlights: Scott and Shackleton’s historic huts, Balleny Islands & Ross Sea expedition cruising, glacier landings, Borschgrevink’s Hut, Drygalski Ice Tongue, pack ice cruising, Ross Ice Shelf.
Any element of this cruise can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
22 night expedition voyage on board Crystal Endeavor (Crystal Cruises) from £25,575
Departure: 6 January 2021
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
Book by: 31 January 2019
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0615Meet the team