One of the world’s most luxurious hotels
Our Flexibility Promise
With our Flexibility Promise, we'll offer you the most flexible terms available from our trusted suppliers and partners – no caveats, no administration fees. Available on all holidays booked by 11th June 2021, for travel up to 30th November 2021.
Beach | Food & wine | Golf | Honeymoon | Spa
Set on a magnificent beachfront, Sandy Lane is justifiably feted as one of the world’s most luxurious and elegant hotels - and is certainly the hotel in the region.
Set on a magnificent beachfront on the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados, Sandy Lane is justifiably feted as one of the world’s most luxurious and elegant hotels - and is certainly the hotel in the region. Favoured by celebrities and discerning travellers, guests at Sandy Lane are treated like royalty with impeccable service and world-class facilities being the minimum standard throughout.
Spacious and supremely comfortable, Sandy Lane's rooms and suites offer stylish sophistication, every modern convenience, but with the feeling that you're staying at the house of a special friend rather than a hotel. Rooms and suites offer views of the tropical gardens or the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, and fine furnishings and tasteful decor create a soothing ambience and the perfect escape from the pressures of daily life.
Sandy Lane boasts number of stylish bars, a wine cellar and four wonderful restaurants celebrating the very best cuisine from across the world. The hotel's signature restaurant L'Acajou is a particular highlight, with its sophisticated menu of refined European cooking with a particular emphasis on French and Mediterranean cooking. For beachside dining, the delightful Bajan Blue, located on the hotel's lower terrace, is the place to go. Here you'll find a melange of European, Caribbean and Asian cuisine, as well as themed buffet dinners, a sushi station and a state-of-the-art grill.
The Spa at Sandy Laneis a real highlight, offering the perfect escape where guests can indulge in massages and treatments from across the world. The resort is also a golfer's paradise and there are no less than 45 holes of golf to play through, including the famous ’Old Nine’ and the the Tom Fazio designed 'Green Monkey'. Families are also well catered for with a terrific kid's club.
Any element of this accommodation can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
Guide price from £3,745 pp incl. flights
"Return to Paradise" package offer
Book by: 31 May 2021
"Return to Paradise" offer applies for travel on selected dates between 1 June and 14 July or 16 August and 14 October 2021.
Stay 7 nights and pay for only 6, stay 10 nights and pay for only 8, stay 14 nights and pay for only 11, stay 21 nights and pay for only 16.
Guide price from: £3,745 per person - prices vary by exact departure date, please call for details
- return scheduled flights in economy class (upgrades available)
- Airport return transfers in an executive vehicle
- VIP airport fast-track service on arrival
- 7 nights accommodation in an Orchid Room with daily breakfast
- use of an airport lounge in the UK (subject to departure airport and terminal)
- complimentary non-alcoholic minibar beverages
- A "Romantic Bliss" one hour couple's massage at The Spa at Sandy Lane
- One candlelight dinner for two in Bajan Blue
- One lunch for two in Bajan Blue, The Spa Café, The Lower Terrace or The Country Club Restaurant
- US$100 F&B credit per room per day (applicable for previous guests only, for stays of 14 nights or more)
- Additional complimentary rounds of golf at The Country Club per person, or Sandy Lane 60 minute Full Body massages per person, based on length of stay.
- 50% off the full stay for the second bedroom for three (3) children up to age 16.
Terms & Conditions: Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0616Meet the team