5 September 2011 by Luke McCormick
No.1 Traveller has opened a flagship ‘super lounge' at Heathrow Terminal 3, featuring lounge, travel spa and mini-cinema.
Open to all passengers departing from Heathrow Terminal 3, the lounge introduces a range of facilities that have never before been available to all passengers departing from or transferring through the terminal.
The lounge at Terminal 3 is the company's fifth lounge to open its doors to all passengers, following the success of existing lounges in Gatwick (North and South terminals) and Stansted airport. The flagship lounge at Terminal 3 is located airside and boasts a broad and innovative range of facilities for departing and transferring passengers, including:
- A lounge with a complimentary bistro-style menu, fully-tended bar, ‘snug' quiet room, games rooms, showers, cinema and family room.
- 12 private, en-suite pod-style bedrooms for stays of two or more hours, with infant cots and room service available on request.
- A travel spa with shower suites and a range of salon and spa services, including hairdressing, manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, hairdressing and wet shaves.
- A cinema showing a selection of classic films.
- Two games rooms featuring bar billiards, a table football machine, PlayStation 3, two iMac computers and PC computers.
- A ‘snug' quiet room where people can relax in one of the pod-style resting caverns.
- A Library with Skype phones for passengers who need to make last minute calls before travelling, whether for business or leisure. Use of the Skype phones are free of charge to a number of international countries* including the United States, Australia, Thailand and China.
- A tranquil ‘green wall' area of living tropical plants with two quirky, hammock-style 'hanging basket' chairs to relax in.
Any passenger departing from or transferring through Terminal 3 can access No.1 Traveller's flagship lounge and all services can be used independently, offering a great choice for leisure and business travellers alike, who are looking for a quiet place to recharge before a journey.
Phil Cameron, Founder and CEO of No.1 Traveller, Phil Cameron, said: "Our mission has been to create a space that suits the needs of all of Terminal 3's departing passengers, including its millions of transferring passengers. We've created many layers of relaxation, from the bustle of our bar, through to the tranquillity of our snug and spa. There really is something for everyone."
Wexas members with eligible bookings get free access to the lounge. For all other visits simply present a valid priority pass card or Wexas membership card for discounted entry.