29 June 2012 by Luke McCormick
Wallpaper has released a series of new City Guide apps for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
The handy bite-size guides feature 60 of the world's most exciting cities and contain all the links and contact information you'll need. With the best hotels, bars and attractions highlighted, sightseeing should be a breeze.
The guides come with more than 50 high-quality images optimized for retina display for each city, with featured venues highlighted in insider's checklists on the best the city had to offer.
Interesting neighbourhoods are explored and maps allow you to filter, search and navigate through the city, as well as allowing you to bookmark your own favourites.
The guides feature:
- A look at the city at a glance
- An introduction to the urban scene
- Essential info and useful addresses
- Must-see landmarks
- The cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs to visit
- An ‘architour' guide to the city's iconic buildings
- Featured ‘insider's guides'
- The best shopping and retail outlets