Enjoy up to £200 free Spending Money & free UK Airport Lounge Access with Wexas Travel
With more than four-and-a-half decades’ experience, we know a thing or two about creating the perfect bespoke holiday. And, whether you’re interested in wildlife or culture, adventure or relaxation, we’re on hand to help plan every element of your trip, right down to the smallest detail.
For a limited time take advantage of up to £200 free spending money on your next spring or summer holiday with Wexas Travel, and free UK airport lounge access to enhance the luxury experience even further.
Call one of our tailor-made travel consultants today to start planning your next holiday and for advice on how to take advantage of the great offers available.
Free Spending Money terms and conditions:
- Offer applies to new bookings from 9am 25 April 2017
- One cash card will be issued per booking (not per client) and holiday must depart during the months of May, June, July or August 2017
- Minimum spend of £1000 per holiday and holiday must include international flights and a minimum of 3 nights' accommodation
- Free spending money will be loaded on a cash card and posted to the lead client once the full balance has been paid, along with the final travel documents. Documents are usually dispatched two-three weeks before departure
- Cash card may be used in the UK or abroad for withdrawing money or paying for purchases at the local exchange rate and subject to the terms of the Tuxedo Escape Travel Card
- Free spending money will be loaded at the following levels:
£200 for holidays to Australia or New Zealand
£100 for holidays to destinations excluding Australia, New Zealand and Europe
£50 for holidays to Europe
- Client will need to telephone Wexas to activate their cash card
- Free spending money offer is combinable with Wexas airport lounge offer
- Free spending money offer expires 31 May 2017, is subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Escape Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard conditions:
The Escape Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716. All communications should be sent to Escape Travel, PO BOX 3753, Chester, CH1 9UH.
Save up to £1,465 on Club World flights to North America
Save up to £1,465 on Club World flights to destinations across North America. Enquire now to take advantage before the promotional fares expire.
List of offers
Pair the cultural riches of Kuala Lumpur with a five-star stay on Malaysia's tropical east coast. Here, at your indulgent beachfront hotel, you'll relax with spa treatments and gourmet dining, all the while looking out to sweeping, palm-framed views of the South China Sea.
Exclusive offer: Includes an Aurora Safari
Book by: 01 April 2019
Our most popular Northern Lights break, this four-day city stay in Tromso is the ideal introduction to Norway's Arctic delights, with wonderful restaurants and bars and easy access to a host of winter adventures.
Between cruises on the Mekong Delta, private tours of Ho Chi Minh City's history and a luxury beachfront stay on an island paradise, this is your chance to showcase the highlights of southern Vietnam. And you’ll travel in style, with exclusive touring, luxury stays and private transfers throughout.
– Save up to £190 pp
Book by: 05 April 2018
India's southern coast, bordered by the sparking waters of the Arabian Sea and the evergreen mountains of the Western Ghats, is blessed by a perfect climate, verdant foliage and a slower pace of life.
Let a trip aboard the luxurious Blue Train suffix driving dips into the Garden Route's rural beauty. You'll pair Cape Town’s urban delights with the postcard-perfect Winelands and a charming valley retreat, with direct access to the Cape Peninsula's penguins, whales and beaches.