Overall purpose of position
As Senior Corporate Account Manager you will be responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of corporate accounts, including some of our top clients. The role will take full responsibility for achieving and exceeding profitability, revenue growth and satisfaction levels within the client portfolio. You will be expected to create, implement and monitor account development plans; and competitor and market trends to ensure commercial advantage.
You will also build, develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers to expand business within accounts. As well as working closely with the Head of Sales & Business Development to assist in the RFP process for potential new business You will have at least 5 years account management experience, be self-motivated, confident, able to think like a client and work well in a small-team environment.
- Encourage long-term relationships with key decision makers, through regular contact, meetings and advice, with a key focus on face to face activity
- Build and implement an integrated account development plan
- Grow existing clients’ business by thoroughly understanding their business strategy and objectives and seeking new opportunities to bring more business under our management.
- Use best practice from other Wexas Travel Management clients, in regular review meetings with your existing clients to ensure we are managing our clients in a pro-active way
- Manage customer expectations and complaints, liaising where appropriate with internal and external suppliers
- Produce client reports using our internal reporting tools and CRM system
- Proven track record of delivering results from a structured account management process with SME accounts of between £500k-£3m travel spend.
- Commercially aware with strong business and market acumen with
- Proven experience at high level negotiations within the travel industry
- Good analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of UK corporate travel market
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build and develop strong relationships with customers and internal stake holders
- Proven knowledge of corporate account management of SME and key accounts, national / multinational
- Enthusiasm for account management and personal motivation in retaining existing clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, actively listening to clients’ needs and adapting your communication style to suit the audience
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated with personal motivation to deliver
- Strong time management and personal organisation skills
- Confident with clients and able to build trust and loyalty
- Can-do attitude to make things happen
- Flexible and driven
How to apply
Closing date for application is Friday 6 October
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
Wexas is an equal opportunities employer.