When it comes to exploring the world’s great landscapes and cultures, there’s nothing quite as wonderful as a luxury cruise or rail journey that allows you to recall the travel of yesteryear.
We would like to invite you to join us on Thursday 15 March for an exclusive rail and cruise evening on board the historic WWII-era HQS Wellington on the Thames at Embankment.
Along with the usual drinks and canapés, there will be presentations on the most iconic train trips and the best in adventure cruising, with talks from Silversea, True North, Belmond (Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and Eastern & Oriental Express) with more to be announced.
HQS Wellington – a floating museum on the Thames
When: Thursday 15 March, 6.30pm
Where: HQS Wellington, Temple Stairs, Victoria Embankment, London WC2R 2PN
Format of the evening:
- 6.30pm – Arrival drinks and canapés
- 7.00pm – Silversea presentation
- 7.30pm – True North Adventure Cruises presentation
- 8.00pm – Intermission: drinks, canapés and a chance to look around the HQS Wellington
- 8.30pm – Belmond (Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and Eastern & Oriental Express) presentation
- 9.00pm – Event ends
This educational evening is sure to inspire your future travel interests but places are limited. Request your complimentary tickets by registering your details using the form below.
Please note: Guests will be required to board the HQS Wellington via a gangway and there are steps inside. Those with mobility issues may find access difficult.