Flexible terms for uncertain times
We've been taking clients on holiday for 50 years, offering bespoke journeys to all seven continents. As such, we understand that you may be feeling uncertain about committing to a booking at the moment. Remember, our travel specialists are here to look after you, and you can be safe in the knowledge that all our holidays are ATOL or ABTA-protected. With the ever-more complex set of government guidelines and restrictions surrounding travel, as well as the ever-changing advice from the FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office), our Flexibility Promise means you can book your next holiday with confidence.
Our flexible approach
At times like these, we know that flexibility is key. That's why we're delighted to introduce our new Flexibility Promise. For all new bookings made between 27th October and 31st December 2020, for travel completed by 31st August 2021, you'll now have the option to change the dates and/or destination of your holiday, should you need to, free of charge*. Just let your travel specialist know at least 35 days before your departure date and we'll discuss with you when and where you'd like to go instead.
*Some important points to note:
- While we will always endeavour to provide you with the highest level of flexibility, and have been negotiating hard to provide this, the terms offered by a few of our suppliers mean that, in certain cases, charges will apply. We will always aim to keep these to a minimum and communicate the terms specific to your holiday at the time of booking
- Because no two trips are identical, there may be a difference in price between your original and new holidays. If you do choose to rebook your holiday and it's at a higher price, either due to seasonality or a change of destination, you will need to pay the extra. Likewise, if your new holiday is at a lower price, we will refund the difference
Your peace of mind
There may be some instances where we are unable to fulfil a holiday for the following reasons:
- FCDO advises against travel to your destination
- Your destination's international borders are closed
- Your destination will not accept arrivals from the UK
- Your destination has mandatory quarantine on arrival
In these cases, provided it is within 14 days of departure, we will offer you the following options for your holiday:
- Change your dates and/or destination of travel and all monies paid to us will be credited in full to your new holiday
- If you are unable to decide your new dates and/or destination immediately, we will issue you with a Refund Credit Note (RCN), which protects all monies paid to us under the ATOL or ABTA schemes until you can decide your future travel arrangements. The RCN also provides you with the option for a full refund at a later date if you decide against booking a new holiday
- A full refund of all monies paid to us within 14 days of us cancelling your holiday
With full ATOL and ABTA protection, award-winning service and expert advice from our destination specialists, you can enjoy complete peace of mind when you book with us. Book with confidence, knowing you have the flexibility to change your plans.
Flexibility Promise terms and conditions:
- Offer applies to new bookings only, made between 27th October and 31st December 2020, for travel completed by 31st August 2021
- New holiday dates will be subject to availability & seasonal rate differences
- If the new dates/destination chosen are at a higher price, you will be required to pay the difference. If your new dates/destination is at a lower price, we will refund the difference
- For holidays involving Venice-Simplon Orient Express journeys, you can change your date or destination to another Venice-Simplon Orient Express journey only
- Offer only applies to ‘holidays’ that are packages as defined under the Package Travel Directive 2018 where Wexas is the principal for the holiday; in some cases Wexas acts as an agent for another supplier of holiday arrangements and in these cases your contract is with the other supplier and their terms and conditions will apply. We will make it clear at the time of booking if this applies
- Within 35 days of departure, our standard terms and conditions apply
Our Flexibility Promise
With our Flexibility Promise, you can change the date and/or destination of your Wexas holiday up to 35 days before departure, free of charge. Book by 31st December 2020 for travel completed by 31st August 2021.
List of offers
Famous for its friendly people, natural beauty and mild climate, Madeira is a perfect year-round destination. Explore it all on this tailor-made road trip.
This is the perfect itinerary for those who want to experience the best of both worlds, combining the Lappish wilderness with a stylish city break in charming Luleå.
From a secluded, luxury stay to visiting a geothermal spa and spotting the Northern Lights from an outdoor hot tub, this Iceland escape is full of romance. You'll also explore the natural wonders of the Golden Circle before ending with Reykjavik's historic charm.
Travel passed farmlands, forests, lakes and volcanoes to Arenal, the cloud forests of Monteverde and the wildlife of the Palo Verde national park. Top it all off with a relaxing stay on the palm-fringed bays of Guanacaste on Costa Rica's North Pacific Coast.
Get a taste of all that this spectacular multi-faceted country has to offer, with private tours of Tokyo, traditional ryokan stays, trips on Japan's 200mph bullet train and visits to world famous temples.