Flexible terms for uncertain times
With more travel now possible, we want you to be able to look ahead to your time away with absolute confidence. Remember, our travel specialists are here to look after you and you can be safe in the knowledge that all our holidays are ATOL or ABTA-protected. Below, you’ll find details of our COVID-19 cancellation and date change policies, designed to give you peace of mind when you book.
If we're unable to fulfil your holiday
While more and more destinations are opening to fully vaccinated UK travellers, there may still be instances where we’re unable to fulfil your holiday for the following reasons:
- FCDO advises against travel to your destination
- Your destination's international borders are closed
- Your destination will not accept arrivals from the UK
- Your destination has mandatory quarantine on arrival
In these cases, provided it is within seven days of departure, we will offer you the following options for your holiday:
- Change your dates and/or destination of travel and all monies paid to us will be credited in full to your new holiday
- If you are unable to decide your new dates and/or destination immediately, we will issue you with a Refund Credit Note (RCN), which protects all monies paid to us under the ATOL or ABTA schemes until you can decide your future travel arrangements. The RCN also provides you with the option for a full refund at a later date if you decide against booking a new holiday
- A full refund of all monies paid to us within 14 days of us cancelling your holiday
If you decide to change your plans
Our Flexibility Promise – available on all holidays booked between 25th October 2021 and 31st January 2022*, for travel up to 31st August 2022 – means you can book your next holiday with confidence.
At times like these, we know that flexibility is key. As such, you can rest assured that, should you need to change your plans or cancel your trip more than seven days before departure, we’ll offer you the most flexible terms available to us from our suppliers – no caveats, no administration fees, no empty promises.
As no two holidays are the same, your travel specialist will let you know the terms and conditions specific to your trip at the time of booking.
Cancellation for a COVID-19 health reason
If you or a member of your party is unable to travel due to developing COVID-19 symptoms or having to self-isolate due to NHS Track and Trace, we will refund all recoverable costs. Appropriate written evidence will be required. Any non-refundable costs may be recovered via your travel insurance.
*Flexibility Promise terms and conditions:
- Flexible date changes and cancellations made more than seven days prior to departure apply to new bookings only, made between 25th October 2021 and 31st January 2022, for travel up to 31st August 2022
- Excludes bookings to Finland departing in December 2021
- For bookings made or travelled outside of these dates, our standard terms and conditions apply
Our Flexibility Promise
Book with confidence. Find out more about our Flexibility Promise, available on holidays booked by 31st January 2022 for travel to 31st August 2022.
List of offers
Famous for its friendly people, natural beauty and mild climate, Madeira is a perfect year-round destination. Explore it all on this tailor-made road trip.
This is the perfect itinerary for those who want to experience the best of both worlds, combining the Lappish wilderness with a stylish city break in charming Luleå.
From the drama of the Golden Circle to visiting a geothermal spa and spotting the Northern Lights from an outdoor hot tub, this is Iceland at its enchanting best.
Travel passed farmlands, forests, lakes and volcanoes to Arenal, the cloud forests of Monteverde and the wildlife of the Palo Verde national park. Top it all off with a relaxing stay on the palm-fringed bays of Guanacaste on Costa Rica's North Pacific Coast.
Get a taste of all that this spectacular multi-faceted country has to offer, with private tours of Tokyo, traditional ryokan stays, trips on Japan's 200mph bullet train and visits to world famous temples.