Flexible terms for uncertain times
With overseas holidays firmly back on the agenda, we want you to be able to look ahead to your time away with absolute confidence. Remember, our travel specialists are here to look after you and you can be safe in the knowledge that all our holidays are ATOL or ABTA-protected. Below, you’ll find details of our COVID-19 cancellation and date-change policies, designed to give you peace of mind when you book.
If we're unable to fulfil your holiday
While many of us can now look forward to an overseas holiday this year, there may still be instances where we’re unable to fulfil your booking for the following reasons:
- The Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advises against travel to your destination
- Your destination's international borders are closed
- Your destination will not accept arrivals from the UK
- Your destination has mandatory quarantine on arrival
In these cases, provided it is within seven days of departure, we will offer you the following options for your holiday:
- Change your dates and/or destination of travel and all monies paid to us will be credited in full to your new holiday
- A full refund of all monies paid to us within 14 days of us cancelling your holiday
If you decide to change your plans
Our Flexibility Promise – available on all holidays booked by 30th June 2022 for travel up to 30th November 2022 – means you can book your next holiday with confidence.
We know that flexibility is key. As such, you can rest assured that, should you need to change your plans or cancel your trip more than seven days before departure, we’ll offer you the most flexible terms available to us from our suppliers – no caveats, no administration fees.
As no two holidays are the same, your travel specialist will let you know the terms and conditions specific to your trip at the time of booking.
Cancellation for a COVID-19 health reason
If you or a member of your party is unable to travel due to developing COVID-19 symptoms or having to self-isolate due to NHS Track and Trace, we will refund all recoverable costs. Appropriate written evidence will be required. Any non-refundable costs may be recovered via your travel insurance.
Flexibility Promise terms and conditions:
- Flexible date changes and cancellations made more than seven days prior to departure apply to new bookings only, made between 25th January and 30th June 2022, for travel up to 30th November 2022
- For bookings made or travelled outside of these dates, our standard terms and conditions apply
Our Flexibility Promise
Book with confidence. Find out more about our Flexibility Promise, available on holidays booked by 30th June 2022 for travel to 30th November 2022.
List of offers
Famous for its friendly people, natural beauty and mild climate, Madeira is a perfect year-round destination. Explore it all on this tailor-made road trip.
This is the perfect itinerary for those who want to experience the best of both worlds, combining the Lappish wilderness with a stylish city break in charming Luleå.
From the drama of the Golden Circle to visiting a geothermal spa and spotting the Northern Lights from an outdoor hot tub, this is Iceland at its enchanting best.
Travel passed farmlands, forests, lakes and volcanoes to Arenal, the cloud forests of Monteverde and the wildlife of the Palo Verde national park. Top it all off with a relaxing stay on the palm-fringed bays of Guanacaste on Costa Rica's North Pacific Coast.
Get a taste of all that this spectacular multi-faceted country has to offer, with private tours of Tokyo, traditional ryokan stays, trips on Japan's 200mph bullet train and visits to world famous temples.